WDAY.com |

North Dakota's #1 news website 10,650,498 page views — July 2019

Published October 10, 2013, 12:00 AM

Alex Rohde and his mother, Michelle Klienschmidt

One-year-old Alex Rohde and his mother, Michelle Klienschmidt, of Hitterdal, Minn., leave Sanford Children’s Hospital on Thursday in Fargo, where Alex was hospitalized since Sept. 28 after eating part of a Tide Pod detergent packet. His sister, Katrina, 4, is pictured at left. Photo by Robin Huebner / Forum News Service
Read the article: Robin Huebner Reports: 1-year-old boy who ate Tide pod leaves hospital