THE OUTLET Grants Awarded to Rural Communities
One of the founding principles that cooperatives abide by is commitment to community. Co-ops are often actively engaged in the communities they serve, be it through volunteering or financial donations... Posted on 7/7/17 at 9:19 AM
NORTH DAKOTA OUTDOORS AND BEYOND Fireworks Prohibited on Wildlife Management Areas
The North Dakota Game and Fish Department reminds citizens that possession or use of fireworks on state wildlife management areas is prohibited.
The primary objective of a wildlife management area ... Posted on 6/19/17 at 3:33 PM
THE DULLUM FILE Most Frequently Asked Questions (About My Moustache)
Q: Why--at your advanced age--did you decide to grow a moustache?
A: I was asked to.It's formy role in "Death by Chocolate," the4th annual Firemen's Ball at the Mason Lodgein Grand Forks, July 27. It... Posted on 6/9/17 at 5:21 PM
STAFF BLOG CAPITOL CHATTER Senate Votes to Limit Local Power on Minimum Wage, Related Issues
Minnesota communities could not regulate wages, benefits or employee scheduling under legislation that appears headed to Gov. Mark Dayton.
Bill sponsor Sen. Jeremy Miller, R-Winona, said that it woul... Posted on 4/21/17 at 10:51 AM
ASTRO BOB How to Watch February 26th’s ‘Ring of Fire’ Eclipse
If you're wondering where the moon's disappeared to, it's in the wings waiting to eclipse the sun.On Sunday, the new moon will pass centrally in front of the sun, eclipsing it for skywatchers living... Posted on 2/24/17 at 7:08 AM
Service could be restored by Wednesday
WARREN, Minn. - Firefighters have extinguished a large blaze this morning after a natural gas leak near here. Residents living within a four-mile radius of the fire, reported at 6:25 a.m. about three miles northwest of Warren, were evacuated.
MOORHEAD - Moorhead Fire Department Assistant Chief, Rich Eggert, said a call came in around 4:30 p.m. reporting a fire at a residence in the Greenwood Mobile Home Park, 1700, 3rd Ave. S. Firefighters found a blaze on the entryway porch of unit 239 and knocked it down within a minute, before it could spread.
FARGO - After getting eight slumbering family members and his dog, Thor, out of his house as it filled with fire and smoke, Scott King called 911, ran to his neighbor’s yard and watched flames swallow his home for 9½ minutes.
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »